Grand Finale

Grand Finale
Combined Apprentice, Advanced, and Concert Choirs.

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Auditions for Spring Term

Auditions for new students and for students wishing to advance will be held:


Tuesday, January 7, 2020 from 5:00 to 8:00 PM in the Home Federal Rm. Nampa Civic Center 

For more information about auditions go to tvyoungartists.com and select Auditions.

Rehearsals will begin Tuesday, January 14, as follows: Apprentice at 5 p.m., Advanced 6 p.m., Concert 7 p.m., Premier 8:15 p.m. 

A few comments we have received on YouTube:

Children's choir? What ages?  I'm sorry, but this sounds like a college group.
I can tell this is an extremely well trained and well rehearsed choir!
Very well educated. What are their ages?  Or is this a professional choir ?
I love this song. Very well executed!
Awesome! I am SO glad someone finally posted TV Children’s Chorus on YouTube.
Absolutely lovely!  Thank you! 
I love this so much! Will you please post more songs??
Thanks! splendid!
Wonderful! This choir is amazing!
I will never forget the great times in TVYA. They have changed my life forever! This is such a good song!
I sing this song to my kids because of my love for it, and learning it in TVYA.
I miss singing with the most incredible musical duo: Bruce and Linda Walker! Such an incredible experience to sing in this choir for seven years.





No comments: