Grand Finale

Grand Finale
Combined Apprentice, Advanced, and Concert Choirs.

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!

Merry Christmas! It has been over a week since our concert and we are still getting lovely compliments about your beautiful performance! Here are some of the things we have heard:

"Absolutely exquisite! The tone, the harmonies, the arrangements were all amazing!"
"I was able to hear all the parts so clearly and yet each section of the choir was like "one voice!"
"For me, the Christmas feeling doesn't really start until we attend your Christmas concert."
"Your kids did a phenomenal job, again!"
(I know that you are only partly mine but I loved getting to claim you for a little while--thanks to your kind parents!)

Bruce and I were very pleased! We love you and wish you and your families a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous and happy New Year!

We join with you in celebrating the birth and life of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the World.
Audience joins Premier Singers in singing, ""I'll Be Home For Christmas."
(Click on picture to view full size)

No comments: